Sensory Friendly Hours are a time for families to enjoy a quieter and less-crowded visit to the Montshire. This event has been organized in partnership with Sensory Friendly Upper Valley, a collaboration between the Dartmouth Autism Research Initiative and the Special Needs Support Center.
During these hours, the Montshire will offer:
- Limited participation of up to 70 people
- Reduced sound from select exhibits
- Quiet respite space with sensory support supplies
- Visitor social narrative and visual planner
Upcoming Sensory Friendly Hours
- Wednesday, October 13, 5–7:30pm