Discover hands-on science at one of the country’s top science museums.
View a map of the museum
Museum Calendar of daily events and programs
- The Museum’s first and second floors and bathrooms are entirely wheelchair accessible. Second-floor may be reached by elevator. Several outdoor exhibits and walking trails in the Quinn Nature Preserve are wheelchair accessible.
- Special admission and membership fees are offered to low-income families through the Warm Welcome program.
- It is our expectation that adults attend children at all times.
- No pets, except service animals, are permitted in the building or on the trails.
- The Museum building and Hughes Pavilion are smoke-free areas.