Membership Levels & Benefits
Benefits of Membership
As a member of the Montshire Museum of Science, you gain the following benefits:
- Unlimited visits to the Montshire for 12 months for the number of people selected
- 10% savings at the Museum Store
- Invitations to members-only events and exhibit openings
- Discounts on educational programs
- Pre-registration privileges and discounts for Montshire Summer Camps
- Montshire News and eNews subscriptions for 12 months
Become a donor-level member to support the Museum and receive additional benefits. Learn about donor-level memberships below.
Pick the membership level that best suits your needs.
|Donor-Level Membership||$200 and up|
Note: Through our Warm Welcome program, reduced price memberships are available to low-income Vermont and New Hampshire families. Please review the guidelines carefully and apply in person at the Museum.
- As a Montshire member, you receive a card that lists up to two adults from the same household. We also keep your membership on file at the Museum.
- As long as one of the adults named on the membership card is present, you can bring friends, other family members, and neighbors up to the number allowed by your membership level.
- Total group size (including members and guests) is limited to the number on your membership card. Children under age 2 are admitted free and do not need to be counted in the total.
- Membership is not transferable. At least one adult listed on your membership card must be present at each visit.
- Please show your membership card and photo identification at the admissions desk.
- You can extend your membership privileges to allow caregivers, such as babysitters, nannies, and grandparents, to escort your children under the age of 18 to the Museum in your absence.
- Purchase a Caregiver Card for $25 when you become a member or at any time while you are a member of the Museum. Caregiver Cards are free to donor-level members.
- Caregivers must be at least 16 years old and must show a valid Caregiver Card, your Membership Card, and an ID. Up to two caregivers’ names may be listed on the card.
- Your Caregiver Card is valid for the length of your membership.
- Everyone who contributes more than the selected membership fee is considered a donor to The Montshire Fund. Our donors are very special members who partner with us to make the Museum accessible to the entire community.
- Donors of $200 or more receive expanded membership benefits, including free guest passes, a Caregiver Card, and a complimentary Membership.