Montshire Museum Store
The Montshire Museum Store enhances and extends the museum experience by offering program, exhibit, and science-related merchandise, and by generating revenue to support the Montshire’s educational mission.
There are THREE ways to shop:
Why Shop at the Museum Store?
- A knowledgeable staff who is here to help you with your selections
- No Museum admission required to shop at the Museum Store
- Montshire members receive a 10% savings (20% for donor-level members) on Museum Store purchases throughout the year.
- Free, no-hassle parking
- Your purchases support the Montshire and its educational mission
Montshire gift certificates, passbooks and gift memberships also make great gifts.
Please note: Returns and exchanges are allowed for Montshire Store purchases within 30 days of purchase.
To be eligible for a return or exchange, your undamaged item(s) must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging, and accompanied by a receipt or gift receipt. Without a receipt, you are eligible for store credit. Damaged items need to be returned to the store within 30 days to receive a refund (with receipt) or store credit (without receipt). The Montshire reserves the right to impose a waiting period on cash refunds for purchases made by check.
Enjoy three ways to shop the Museum Store!
Let us help you with your shopping, whether that’s online, via telephone with curbside pick-up, or in the store.
On-site at the Montshire
The Museum Store is open, offering the Upper Valley’s most unique selection of toys, books, games, gifts, and science kits. Visitors will be asked to sanitize their hands before entering the store or handling merchandise.
NOTE: The Museum Store’s online store is temporarily unavailable.
Shop a specially curated selection of science and nature products, all from the comfort of your home.
Order By Telephone for Curbside Pick-Up
The Montshire Museum Store now has expanded options for phone orders and contactless curbside pick-up!
Bring home some fun and science with a new puzzle, game, science kit, or set of art supplies. We’re ready to help!
- Call 802-649-2200, x241 or email Store@montshire.org. If you need assistance during a weekend, try extension 212 to reach a Visitor Services Associate.
- Let us know what you’re looking for. We’ll help you find the right item.
- Complete the transaction by phone.
- We’ll schedule a day and time for curbside pick-up.