Montshire Business Partnership
The Montshire Business Partnership (MBP) is an ideal way for local businesses to engage with the Museum. Participation in our corporate membership program gives your employees increased access to the Museum, and it shows the community that your company is a valued partner.
The Montshire shares your interest in a community that is economically and culturally vibrant. Serving nearly 180,000 visitors annually, Montshire helps foster the quality of life our community needs for a stable and strong workforce.
The Montshire Business Partnership is designed to provide your company and employees with valuable benefits. Whether you view your MBP membership as an employee benefit, marketing strategy, or philanthropic contribution, your participation is exceedingly valuable. Thank you for partnering with us to make our community a better place.
MBP membership benefits for your employees
Offer your employees a benefit they will really value!
- Free admission to special events at the Montshire, twice each year. Employee Appreciation Night offers special evening hours and family friendly refreshments. Employee Appreciation Day includes all-day access to the Museum’s exhibits, trails, and activities. Watch for notices about upcoming dates.
- Special savings on Museum Store purchases and memberships during these Employee Appreciation events.
- Discounted pricing for all Montshire Unleashed evenings for adults.
- Member-level savings during Montshire’s pre-holiday Shop Save Explore! event.
MBP membership benefits for your company
Make an investment in your company and your community!
- Free admission passes for your employees, clients, or business partners (10 per year), and opportunity to purchase discounted passbooks.
- Public recognition on the Montshire’s website, in our annual report, and in an annual ad in the Valley News.
- Rental discounts on use of the Montshire’s Porter Community Room, Museum building, and outdoor spaces.
- Invitation to the Montshire’s annual Executive Networking Breakfast, which offers in-depth STEM content targeted to our region’s business community.
- Sponsorship opportunities with extensive public exposure to various audiences.
MBP annual membership dues
- $350 for new members and sole proprietors
- $450 for companies with fewer than 250 employees
- $600 for companies with 250 or more employees
For questions about the MBP program, contact Jennifer Rickards, Deputy Director at the Montshire Museum of Science, at (802) 649-2200, ext 225, or by email at email@example.com.