Join a discussion with participants from several perspectives including research, policy, and community organizations. Learn about emerging science regarding vaping and e-cigarettes and contribute your own perspective in this interactive program.
Vaping and E-cigarettes
- Angie Raymond Leduc, Senior Community Partnership Coordinator on the Substance Misuse Team in the Community Health Improvement Department of Population Health at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Susanne Tanski, MD MPH FAAP, Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth and practicing primary care pediatrician at the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth
- Gregory Parthum, School Resource Officer for the Lebanon Police Department
- Mike Rollo, Government Relations Director at the American Cancer Society Cancer Action Network
Events are free and open to the public.
This program is produced and organized by Dartmouth Synergy, the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, and the Montshire Museum of Science.
Upcoming Dates & Times
- November 19, 2019 from 6:30 pm to 7:45 pm