M@H: Virtual Workshop Series is a multi-week virtual learning program, designed to engage learners in hands-on inquiry at home.
Participants each receive a kit of uniquely chosen materials and supplies that support weekly inquiry-based activities focused on a STEM content theme. Montshire Educators provide live, on-screen engagement, where children are encouraged to share in their learning process and make discoveries with fellow learners, as well as weekly activities and prompts for off-screen exploration and extension of learning.
Up, Up, and engineer your way through a variety of challenges!
Explore the science behind your favorite superhero or super-shero, build your own superhero action figures, and outfit them with the tools and gadgets to escape any situation! Each class, we’ll be presented with a new challenge to inspire our engineering solutions (and save our heros!).
Materials will be provided and the program will be conducted via Zoom.
- Wednesdays, December 2, 9, and 16 (3-week session)
- Ages 6–8
- Limit 6 participants
Full scholarships available for Warm Welcome Members
- Pre-registration at least 7 days in advance of program start-date.
- Kits for pre-registered families will be available for pick up at the Museum Store of Montshire Museum of Science 7 days prior to the program start date. If you are unable to pick up your kit, we can mail kits for a $15 shipping and handling fee.
- During the workshop, a Museum Educator will lead learners through activities via Zoom.
- Zoom links will be sent to registered participants a few days prior to the workshop.