M@H: Virtual Workshop Series is a multi-week virtual learning program, designed to engage learners in hands-on inquiry at home.
Participants each receive a kit of uniquely chosen materials and supplies that support weekly inquiry-based activities focused on a STEM content theme, while Montshire Educators provide live, on-screen engagement.
In this virtual workshop for children ages 6-8, we will mix, experiment and get messy with science. Each week we will focus on a different experiment, use a variety of ingredients to concoct all sorts of potions, mixtures and messes, and answer the wonderful question “What happens if …?”
- Tuesdays, February 2-16 (3-week workshop)
- Session 1: 10–11:15am
- Session 2: 3:30-4:45pm Session FULL
- Ages 6-8
- Fees: Members $85, non-members $100
- Limited to 6 participants
Partial scholarships available for Warm Welcome Members
- Pre-registration at least 7 days in advance of program start-date.
- Kits for pre-registered families will be available for pick up at the Museum Store of Montshire Museum of Science 7 days prior to the program start date.If you are unable to pick up your kit, we can mail kits for a $15 shipping and handling fee.
- During the workshop, a Museum Educator will lead learners through activities via Zoom.
- Zoom links will be sent to registered participants a few days prior to the workshop.