Here are some questions that might make for an interesting science fair project. Use one of these or come up with an even better one!
Examples of Experiment Questions:
1. Can you determine the relative density of vegetables/fruit by checking predictions on which will float and which will sink?
2. Does the type of animal you own affect your exercise habits? Do owners of certain pets get more exercise then others?
3. What is the best way to clean up silly putty stuck to fabric?
4. Does playing outside have a greater influence on happiness then other indoor
5. Do family members share fingerprint traits? Are family members’ finger prints more similar then non-family member fingerprints?
6. Do birds have a preference on birdseed variety?
7. What is the best play dough recipe you can make in your kitchen?
8. How are icicles created? How does frost form? Is it possible to replicate icicle or frost formation?
9. What fabrics/materials keep me the warmest outside and why?
10. What wild animals visit my yard and where do I see their tracks?
11. How does snow temperature vary with depth?
12. Are there differences between a plant grown in sunlight versus no light?
13. What tricks help keep a bouquet of flowers stay fresh longer?
14. Is it possible to grow anything outside right now?