M@H: Virtual Workshop Series is a multi-week virtual learning program, designed to engage learners in hands-on inquiry at home.
Participants each receive a kit of uniquely chosen materials and supplies that support weekly inquiry-based activities focused on a STEM content theme. Montshire Educators provide live, on-screen engagement, where children are encouraged to share in their learning process and make discoveries with fellow learners, as well as weekly activities and prompts for off-screen exploration and extension of learning.
Explore circuits and uncover the basics of electricity through hands-on engineering. We’ll build simple-to-complex electrical components as we play with the power of the electron!
- Thursdays, January 7-28 (4-week workshop)
- Ages 6-8
- Limited to 6 participants
Reduced fee for Warm Welcome members: $20
- Pre-registration at least 7 days in advance of program start-date.
- Kits for pre-registered families will be available for pick up at the Museum Store of Montshire Museum of Science 7 days prior to the program start date.If you are unable to pick up your kit, we can mail kits for a $15 shipping and handling fee.
- During the workshop, a Museum Educator will lead learners through activities via Zoom.
- Zoom links will be sent to registered participants a few days prior to the workshop.