M@H: Virtual Workshop Series is a multi-week virtual learning program, designed to engage learners in hands-on inquiry at home.
Participants each receive a kit of uniquely chosen materials and supplies that support weekly inquiry-based activities focused on a STEM content theme, while Montshire Educators provide live, on-screen engagement.
In this virtual workshop for children ages 4–5 and an adult, we’ll be designing and testing vehicles all month long. From building our own toy cars to testing hot wheels under scientific conditions, we’ll bring out the mechanic and engineer in every kid!
- Mondays & Wednesdays, February 1-17 (3-week workshop)
- Session 1: 9-9:30am (Session full)
- Session 2: 10-10:30am (Session full)
- Session 3: 10:45-11:15am
- Ages 4-5 + caregiver
- Fees: Members $85, non-members $100
Limited to 6 families/session
Partial scholarships available for Warm Welcome members
- Pre-registration at least 7 days in advance of program start-date.
- Kits for pre-registered families will be available for pick up at the Museum Store of Montshire Museum of Science 7 days prior to the program start date.If you are unable to pick up your kit, we can mail kits for a $15 shipping and handling fee.
- During the workshop, a Museum Educator will lead learners through activities via Zoom.
- Zoom links will be sent to registered participants a few days prior to the workshop.