The Montshire Museum of Science values the health and safety of our community.
In the interest of public health, the Montshire is temporarily closed to the public until further notice.
We look forward to reopening when it is safe for the public, staff, and volunteers.
We encourage our community to do their part to stay healthy and safe:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick and seek medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
Stay informed and up-to-date as we learn more about COVID-19
The following resources can helpful in learning more or exploring ways to discuss COVID-19.
Information about COVID-19
COVID-19 and the Community
Communicating about COVID-19 with Children