Staying Safe and Healthy
through the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To ensure a safe, engaging, and flexible learning environment, we’ve made some changes to our hours, admission, ticketing process, and visitor policies.
We encourage our community to do their part to stay healthy and safe:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home when you are sick and seek medical care.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
Stay informed and up-to-date as we learn more about COVID-19
The following resources can helpful in learning more or exploring ways to discuss COVID-19.
Information about COVID-19
COVID-19 and the Community
Communicating about COVID-19 with Children