Come on in!
Lively conversations will enrich your experience. Here are some questions to ask yourself and your group to get the most out of your visit:
- What’s going on here?
- What else can we try?
- What do you see happening?
- How is this similar to or different from things outside the Museum?
- What does the text say? Does it provide some guidance or raise more questions?
- This reminds me of…
- I wonder…
- What can we figure out together?
Other things to know
- The Montshire is for everyone, and we work hard to ensure that our spaces and exhibits are accessible.
- We rely on our community of visitors to share the space, be considerate of others, and treat the exhibits respectfully. Thank you!
- Safety is important! Walk, don’t run, and be sure to supervise young children.
- Please leave pets at home. Dogs are permitted only in the parking lot and must be on a leash. As required by the ADA, trained service animals may be admitted because of a disability.
- As always, ask any staff member or volunteer if you have questions, or want to offer some feedback.