$16 for adults
$13 for children 2–17
Late June–Labor Day
$18 for adults
$15 for children 2-17
Free for members and children under 2 years of age.
$3 admission for VT or NH residents with EBT card, Medicaid card, or free/reduced price school meals letter. Limit 6 visitors. Adult visitor must be named on Medicaid card. Some restrictions apply.
These passes are valid for two visits during a 10 day period.
Two-day Pass, General Rates: $24 for adults // $19 for children ages 2–17
Two-day Pass, Summer Rates: $27 for adults // $22 for children
Montshire Passbooks contain 12 admission passes for $156— a savings of up to $60 for the same number of adult admissions. The passes have no expiration dates.
Passbooks can be purchased here.
Group rates and school rates are available with advanced reservations.
Membership Levels & Benefits
As a member of the Montshire Museum of Science, you gain the following benefits:
- Unlimited visits to the Montshire for 12 months for the number of people selected
- 10% savings at the Museum Store
- Invitations to members-only events and exhibit openings
- Discounts on educational programs
- Pre-registration privileges and discounts for Montshire Summer Camps
- Montshire News and eNews subscriptions for 12 months
Become a donor-level member to support the Museum and receive additional benefits. Learn about donor-level memberships below.