Montshire Museum Store
The Montshire Museum Store enhances and extends the museum experience by offering program, exhibit, and science-related merchandise, and by generating revenue to support the Montshire’s educational mission.
There are THREE ways to shop:
Enjoy three ways to shop the Museum Store!
Let us help you with your shopping, whether that’s online, via telephone with curbside pick-up, or in the store.
The Museum Store is now available online! Shop a specially curated selection of science and nature products, all from the comfort of your home.
Order By Telephone for Curbside Pick-Up
The Montshire Museum Store now has expanded options for phone orders and contactless curbside pick-up!
Bring home some fun and science with a new puzzle, game, science kit, or set of art supplies. We’re ready to help!
We’re keeping the process simple and following strict protocols to keep you safe.
- Call 802-649-2200, x241 or email Store@montshire.org. If you need assistance during a weekend, try extension 212 to reach a Visitor Services Associate.
- Let us know what you’re looking for. We’ll help you find the right item.
- Complete the transaction by phone.
- We’ll schedule a day and time for contactless curbside pick-up.
Shop On-site at the Montshire
The Museum Store is open, offering the Upper Valley’s most unique selection of toys, books, games, gifts, and science kits. Up to two family groups may enter the store at one time. Visitors will be asked to sanitize their hands before entering the store or handling merchandise.
Why Shop at the Museum Store?
- A knowledgeable staff who is here to help you with your selections
- No Museum admission required to shop at the Museum Store
- Montshire members receive a 10% savings (20% for donor-level members) on Museum Store purchases throughout the year.
- Free, no-hassle parking
- Your purchases support the Montshire and its educational mission