Now there are two ways to shop the Museum Store!
Onsite at the Montshire
The Museum Store has an outdoor location on the Montshire’s Terrace. This cozy spot offers water, sunscreen, and a selection of toys and science kits so you can bring the Montshire experience home!
Order Ahead for Curbside Pick-Up
The Montshire Museum Store now accepts phone orders for curbside pick-up!
Bring home some fun and science with a new puzzle, game, science kit, or set of art supplies. We’re ready to help!
We’re keeping the process simple and following strict protocols to keep you safe.
- Call (802-649-2200, x241) or email email@example.com by Thursdays at noon to place your order for a Friday pick-up.
- Let us know what you’re looking for. We’ll help you find the right item.
- Complete the transaction by phone.
- Your order will be ready for contactless curbside pick-up on Friday of that week, from 1pm to 3pm.
Bring the Montshire experience home!
The Montshire Museum is home to the best collection of science and nature-related items in the Upper Valley. There’s never been a better time for:
- Science kits
- Art supplies
- Nature guides, and more!
You’ll also find books for adults and children, jewelry, plush animals, and much more in the Museum Store.
Why Shop at the Museum Store?
- A knowledgeable staff who is here to help you with your selections
- No Museum admission required to shop at the Museum Store
- Montshire members receive a 10% savings (20% for donor-level members) on Museum Store purchases throughout the year.
- Free, no-hassle parking
- Your purchases support the Montshire and its educational mission