October 7 through mid-June
- $16 for adults
- $13 for children 2–17
- Free for members and children under 2 years of age.
$3 admission for VT or NH residents with EBT card, Medicaid card, or free/reduced price school meals letter. Limit 6 visitors. Adult visitor must be named on Medicaid card. Some restrictions apply.
Montshire Passbooks contain 12 admission passes for $156— a savings of up to $60 for the same number of adult admissions. The passes have no expiration dates.
Passbooks can be purchased here.
Membership Levels & Benefits
As a member of the Montshire Museum of Science, you gain the following benefits:
- Unlimited visits to the Montshire for 12 months for the number of people selected
- 10% savings at the Museum Store
- Invitations to members-only events and exhibit openings
- Discounts on educational programs
- Pre-registration privileges and discounts for Montshire Summer Camps
- Montshire News and eNews subscriptions for 12 months
Learn more about membership options.
Join or Renew Now
Become a donor-level member to support the Museum and receive additional benefits. Learn about donor-level memberships below.