All visitors, including members, must pre-register for a visit to the Montshire to ensure that visitors can maintain social distancing. Tickets can be purchased up to three days in advance.
Use this link to pre-register.
1. Enter your name and contact information.
2. Choose a date to visit, and a time frame in which to arrive.
3. Enter the total number of visitors in your party, including children under age 2. The form will adjust the pricing as you answer each of the questions.
4. Check the appropriate box(es) to tell us who is visiting.
5. If you are a member, enter your group size (as allowed by your membership), and your membership ID number (found on your membership card and emailed to you on June 22, 2020).
6. If you are not a member, tell us if and how many children are visiting with you so that the pricing can be adjusted.
7. Carefully review the Visitor Guidelines. Check the box to confirm that you have read and agree to the Visitor Guidelines and that you agree to be contacted by the Vermont Department of Health for contact tracing purposes, if necessary.
8. Enter your payment information and submit the form. You will receive confirmation by email.