Fund a Need
You can make a fully tax-deductible donation to Fund a Need right now. Click here to donate.
Raise your paddle during the Live Auction to support the Montshire's Warm Welcome program, a special initiative designed to ensure that families of all income levels can visit the Museum.
Fund a Need bidding starts at the highest amount. Then the auctioneer will ask for donations at subsequent lower amounts. ALL bids are accepted as donations.
- $5,000 will support sumer camp scholarships for 20 children
- $2,500 provides a specially priced membership to 25 families
- $1,000 provides 90 students at cash-strapped schools with a low-cost visit to the Montshire
- $500 offers 40 people free admission passes, distributed through agencies like the Upper Valley Haven or Listen Community Services
- $250 helps support a community outreach program in a local school or community center
- $100 provides 10 people with a Montshire Museum visit
Guests will be able to fund specific community needs during the Silent Auction as well, such as Early Childhood Education; Strengthen K-8 Science Education, which helps improve science education in small, rural schools through Montshire's School Partnership Inititative; or Hands-On Science, which helps the Montshire create new hands-on science activities.
"The Montshire Museum of Science is a rare and wonderful resource to have in our community. I look forward to the Fiddlehead Fling each year to usher in spring with friends and support the museum's hands-on exhibits and educational programs.” Mary Schiavoni