Fund a NeedDonate to Fund a Need
You can make a fully tax-deductible donation to Fund a Need right now. Click here to donate.
Raise your paddle during the Live Auction to make a donation to Montshire's Warm Welcome program, a special initiative designed to ensure that families of all income levels can visit the Museum. Our Fund a Need sponsors challenge you to contribute -- our goal is to have 60 participants this year!
Fund a Need bidding starts at the highest amount. Then the auctioneer asks for donations at subsequent lower amounts. ALL bids are accepted as donations. Choose a level that is right for you.
- $2,500 provides a specially priced membership to 25 families
- $1,000 provides summer camp scholarships to five children
- $500 offers 40 people free admission passes, distributed through agencies like the Upper Valley Haven or Listen Community Services
- $250 helps support a community outreach program in a local school or community center
- $100 provides 10 low-income people with a Montshire Museum visit
You can fund a community need during the Silent Auction as well. Look for Fund a Need tables in the community room and main gallery. You may choose to support Early Childhood Education; Montshire's School Partnership Initiative, which strengthens science education in small, rural schools; or Summer Camp Scholarships for families in need.
"The Montshire Museum of Science is a rare and wonderful resource to have in our community. I look forward to the Fiddlehead Fling each year to usher in spring with friends and support the museum's hands-on exhibits and educational programs.” Mary Schiavoni