Missed last week’s Igloo Build at Home live events?
Here’s another chance to explore the science of winter — now at a special price!
Igloo Build at Home offers a week of learning for the entire family through a collection of hands-on activities, online resources, and videos.
We give you the resources to create your own Igloo Build experience at home. Pick and choose which and how many of the resources best fits your family’s time and interest.
The Igloo Build at Home package includes:
- An introduction to the science and engineering of snow, as well as its connections to the people, place, science, and climate of the Arctic
- A collection of hands-on inquiry-based science, engineering, and art activities that encourages your family to explore, investigate and create together
- A supply list and suggestions for structuring your week of family learning
- Access to videos featuring regional experts and educators
- Step-by-step, video-based instructions from a Montshire Science Educator on how to build an igloo, which can be accessed anytime and from anywhere
Register today for a fantastic way to enjoy exciting hands-on science as a family!