Montshire MakersRegister Online
Design, create, and build something cool—a robot that draws, an electronic blinky bug, tessellating designs. You’ll have a chance to use your imagination and sharpen your neurons. Sign-up for one session, or all of them, or just drop in. Each month will explore a different topic. Fridays 6:30–8 p.m. For Youth in Grades 6–9, pre-registration encouraged.
Pre-registration Fee: Members: $8, non-members: $10; Registration at the Door: members: $12; non-members: $15.
Montshire Maker Dates and Topics:
• October 5: Frankenstuffies – One of our most popular topics! Create a stuffed animal out of your dreams (or nightmares!) with our supply of plush creatures, LEDs, conductive thread, and coin batteries.
• November 2: Chain Reaction – Beat the clock to create a massive chain reaction machine.
• December 7: Wire Balance Sculptures – Use engineering skills to create a 3-dimensional work of art
• February 1: Mold-Making – Cast your own mold to use for chocolates, art, and other unique gifts.
• March 1: Stop Motion Animation – Use our iPads or bring your own to write and produce a stop-motion tale.
• April 5: Cardboard Construction – Get creative and build a city of cardboard!