Montshire at Home
Discover the Joy of Science at Home!
There are numerous ways to enjoy the Montshire’s stellar science education programming from the comfort of your home.
Montshire at Home: Online Resources
Developed, hosted, and curated by the Montshire’s Education team, this online learning series consists of videos and resources that allow young learners to delve into a different topic using a variety of learning methods.
Learning opportunities include:
- Teacher’s Guide for educators
- DIY science projects for kids and parents to do at home
- Downloadable activities, such as scavenger hunts and puzzles
- Video explorations of science concepts
Montshire at Home: Virtual Workshop Series
M@H: Virtual Workshop Series is a multi-week virtual learning program, designed to engage learners in hands-on inquiry at home.
This online learning program features:
- Weekly thematic STEM activities
- Weekly live on-screen engagement with Montshire educators
- A comprehensive kit of specially-selected materials and supplies
- Extended learning opportunities for off-screen exploration
- Weekly guides and checklists for kids and caregivers
- Access to a private on-line community learning space
An online learning series with videos and resources that allow young learners to delve into different topics.Learn More
Virtual Workshop Series
A multi-week virtual learning program, designed to engage learners in hands-on inquiry at home.Learn More
Explore the many innovative learning opportunities to engage in hands-on, inquiry-based science learning at the Museum, at home or in schools across the region.Learn More