Discover the Joy of Science at Home!
There are numerous ways to enjoy the Montshire’s stellar science education programming from the comfort of your home.
Montshire at Home: Online Resources
Developed, hosted, and curated by the Montshire’s Education team, this online learning series consists of videos and resources that allow young learners to delve into a different topic using a variety of learning methods.
Learning opportunities include:
- Teacher’s Guide for educators
- DIY science projects for kids and parents to do at home
- Downloadable activities, such as scavenger hunts and puzzles
- Video explorations of science concepts
Montshire at Home: Virtual Workshop Series
M@H: Virtual Workshop Series is a multi-week virtual learning program, designed to engage learners in hands-on inquiry at home.
This online learning program features:
- Weekly thematic STEM activities
- Weekly live on-screen engagement with Montshire educators
- A comprehensive kit of specially-selected materials and supplies
- Extended learning opportunities for off-screen exploration
- Weekly guides and checklists for kids and caregivers
- Access to a private on-line community learning space