This program for preschoolers and kindergartners integrates hands-on experiments, fun projects, and individual explorations in the physical and natural sciences
Young Scientist Program:
New Session Begins
Ignite and foster curiosity
Young Scientist’s natural history explorations and science investigations are specially designed to introduce young learners to the tools and processes of science in an age appropriate manner.
Wednesday morning (10am–12pm) sessions are offered during the Fall, Winter, and Spring terms.
Upcoming Dates & Times
- September 11, 2019 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- October 30, 2019 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- January 8, 2020 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- February 26, 2020 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- April 22, 2020 from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm