Experience a day of innovation and engineering, from the machines of Leonardo da Vinci to creative exploration at Rigamajig and Big Blue Blocks.
Summer Science Day
Plan for a day full of engineering and science exploration!
- Remarks, Q&A and Book signing with Jane Lindholm, of But Why: A Podcast for Curious Kids, from Vermont Public, at 11am
- Engineering at the Science Discovery Lab with programs throughout the day every hour
- Get lunch from VinDogs Food Truck or Moon & Stars Food Cart, 11am – 2pm
- Free ice cream cups donated by Coop Food Stores, 1 – 3pm
- Enter your name to win a raffle for a Great Outdoors Adventure Deluxe Camping & River raft trip from Great River Outfitters
Summer Science Day is the second event in Montshire in Motion, a series of fundraising events that help to move forward the Montshire’s mission of science education. Thank you to all Montshire in Motion sponsors and to our Summer Science Day presenting sponsor, Global Forest Partners LP.