Light and Mirrors Virtual Workshop
for ages 9-12
Use mirrors as a fun science tool to experiment with reflections, angles and symmetry. Together, we’ll create everything from kaleidoscopes to periscopes. In the dark we’ll see how we can bounce light off of mirrors, explore shadows, and create our own mirrored toys.
- Thursdays, January 7-28 (4-week workshop)
- Ages 9-12
- Limited to 6 participants
Reduced fee for Warm Welcome Members: $20
- Pre-registration at least 7 days in advance of program start-date.
- Kits for pre-registered families will be available for pick up at the Museum Store of Montshire Museum of Science 7 days prior to the program start date.If you are unable to pick up your kit, we can mail kits for a $15 shipping and handling fee.
- During the workshop, a Museum Educator will lead learners through activities via Zoom.
- Zoom links will be sent to registered participants a few days prior to the workshop.