Hours & Admission
The Museum is open daily 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Gates close at 5:15 p.m.
Parents magazine named the Montshire Museum one of the country’s top science museums. The Montshire was the only rural museum on their list of “innovative places that are bound to inspire more than a few pint-sized Einsteins.”
- Please check in at the admissions desk when arriving. Use of the trails and Hughes Pavilion is included in your admission fee.
- Parking is free and adjacent to the Museum.
- The water exhibits in Science Park are on early May–mid-October.
- Food service in the Hughes Pavilion is available during the summer.
- Except service animals, pets are only permitted in designated areas near the parking lot. All pets must be on a leash.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Museum building or in the Hughes Pavilion.