Montshire Corporate Associates
The Montshire Museum shares your interest in a community that is economically and culturally vibrant. Serving nearly 170,000 visitors annually, Montshire helps foster the quality of life our community needs for a stable and strong workforce.
As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, Montshire relies on private contributions. MCA membership fees support educational exhibits and programs, as well as Museum access for families in need.
Whether you view your MCA membership as an employee benefit, marketing strategy, or philanthropic contribution, your participation is exceedingly valuable. Thank you for partnering with us to make our community a better place.
MCA membership benefits for your company
- 10% savings on rental of the Porter Community Room, or 15% savings on rental of the entire Museum and outdoor spaces.
- Recognition in a nearly full-page "Thank You" ad that appears in the Valley News (with over 15,000 Upper Valley subscribers) and on the Montshire website. See a sample in .pdf format.
- Recognition as a MCA member in an issue of Montshire's newsletter, Montshire News, distributed to over 6,000 households.
- Discounts on a variety of Museum program and exhibit sponsorships and advertising opportunities that are seen and enjoyed by over 170,000 visitors a year and 5,000 Montshire members.
- Link to your company's website from Montshire's MCA Member Directory.
- Invitation to our annual CEO/Owner breakfast and advance VIP invitations to special events, exhibits and educational programs.
- Complimentary subscription to the Montshire News.
- Special email announcements to alert you and your employees to upcoming Montshire programs and events.
- Discounted admission passbooks which make great incentives for employees and clients.
MCA membership benefits for your employees
- Invitation to an exclusive fall MCA Employee Appreciation Night held annually during the week, after-hours, at the Museum. All MCA members' employees and their families can explore Montshire's exhibits, participate in special activities, enjoy family-oriented refreshments, and take advantage of a 10% discount on Museum Store purchases and $10 off basic memberships during the evening.
- Invitation to MCA Employee Appreciation Day, held on a weekend day in the spring during open hours from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MCA members' employees and their families can enjoy the water features in our outdoor Science Park, explore the trails on our 100 acres, and participate in all of our great educational and fun exhibits inside the Museum. Your employees will be offered a 10% discount in the Museum Store and $10 off basic memberships throughout the day.
MCA annual membership dues
- $300 for new members
- $350 for companies with fewer than 250 employees
- $500 for companies with 250 or more employees
For questions about the MCA program, contact Jennifer Rickards, Director of Development at the Montshire Museum of Science at (802) 649-2200, ext 225, or by email at email@example.com.